Cioccolata Bella

    Last night I had a wedding cake tasting at Cioccolata Bella and am in love!

    Elizabeth works on her own, and creates these beautiful cakes which not only look divine, they taste delicious which is sometimes not very common in the wedding cake industry.


    I went there with a cake in mind but was swayed when I saw these 3.
    This, is the cake dreams are made of.

    Amazing.

    Loveeee it.

    Want it.

    Need it.

    Must have it.

    As we are having desert served, our cake will only be used for coffee portions and this cake is quite large so we would be freezing the top tier and serving the 2nd highest tier for a few days afterwards!

    S did not come along, but loves this cake also.

    It is a tad more than we agreed to spend, but my friend Beetroot (also known as Burak) has organised us a DJ for the bargain price of $300 (we thought we would have to spend $700 - $1,000) so it is still working out under budget if that makes sense.

    I am so ready to book this cake in, but Doreen (also known as Dobrinka), my Future Mother in Law is coming up to Melbourne on the 19th to spend the day cake tasting with us.


    Elizabeth was kind enough to send S home a noodle box full of large samples, even though I told him that if he didn't come he didn't get to taste!

    I had to trek home and catch a tram in the rain (someone - I won't mention any names *cough cough S* took my umbrella out of my bag when getting something out) so it got a little wet and dirty but the cakes were fine... I may have nibbled on them on the tram also.


    Now let me tell you, S is very particular about cake and takes his testing job very very seriously.

    I was armed with a pen and paper and he rated each flavour out of 10.

    If we go with Cioccolata Bella (which I hope we do) we will have the Chocolate Fudge Macadamia and maybe the White Chocolate with Raspberries as they are the 2 that he rated highly.

    It's a good system - he picks the flavours he likes best, we agree on them and then I pick what the cake looks like.
    Source URL: http://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/03/cioccolata-bella.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive