SUCCESS AT LAST . . . . AND VICTORY

    The STORMBRINGER Cyber War Phenomenon - inside the Halls of Memory


    After more than a week of crunching numbers, cleaning out the Registry Editor file by file, byte by byte in a desperate struggle against a robust Trojan Horse virus masquerading as an anti-virus file, uninstalling and reinstalling software - STORMBRINGER is proud to announce that We Have Overcome a particulary nasty cyber attack, and have emerged triumphant!



    STORMBRINGER Software Amazons conducting the Cyber War equivalent of a FULL COURT PRESS on the STORMBRINGER Operating System



    Decades ago in a previous lifetime, one evening in the Ninja Bars of Kadena Circle, it was explained to me that the weapons of the Modern Day Samurai are the submachinegun and the computer. At the time, the very concept of geeks and the computers they lived by was enough to strike fear into the hearts of even the bravest, boldest warrior . . . since then I have learned to live - and love - our digital assistants . . .


    . . . I am not the greatest of cyber warriors, I am not even a great cyber warrior - all I have now to say for myself is: "Sensai, I have arrived . . ."


    THE SMELL OF VICTORY:





    SPECIAL THANKS to all STORMBRINGERS who stood by and offered assistance during this difficult time - My hope is now to restore the quality of posts to previous standards - Blog STORMBRINGER is refitted, restored to full operational capabilities and running at FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!

    STORMBRINGER SENDSSource URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/07/success-at-last-and-victory.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive