TIME FOR A BREAK

    FROM BROTHER CHAS . . .


    A musical interlude, if you will. Cartoon between features. I think we need a break. Maybe a Capra film or three.

    So much negative energy floating around just now . . . bad juju . . . pushing me back toward the dark side.

    I'm vibin' bad, boys, and I don't think I'm the only one. Too much coffee, not enough sleep-perchance-to-dream. Sometimes I smell that faint whiff of smoke, that low rumblin' noise just over the horizon. What's that? . . . is it gonna rain? . . . do y'hear Bodhráns? . . . or maybe it's the sound of a thousand horsemen ridin' hard.

    I usually keep them dawgs locked up but lately they getting restless, they can smell something moving in for the kill. In the hours before dawn when most men die and hope turns cold. Nothing wrong with an early sunrise.


    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/03/time-for-break.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List