Necklace Hunting

    After the disaster which was the Vera Wang Necklace I have been spending too much time trawling every Internet site out there for a back up plan. These are the necklaces I have saved on my work computer, there is 100 more at home.


    I have honestly searched Etsy, eBay and every designer website in between.


    I am leaning towards more brightly coloured stuff now. Why not.

    My reception dress is so plain and white that I think it will work.


    I am going hunting in Melbourne boutiques, starting with Toorak Rd and High Street, to see what I can find. Fingers crossed, before I go insane. Like Homer Simpson in the haunted house.


    No necklace makes Mez go, something something.

    Insane?

    DON'T MIND IF I DO!!!


    Thank you so much to all the readers who gave me suggestions, they have really helped!



    Kate Spade Enchanted Garden Necklace - eBay


    J Crew Palm Necklace - eBay



    Kate Spade Crystal Necklace - eBay.


    I quite like this, but S hates green. Must be something to do with the Celtics haha.


    J Crew Bib Necklace - eBay





    Funnily enough, I actually blogged about the matching earrings to these in March 2010, so I feel like it is a sign to get this!!!

    I love the colour, it is also S's favourite colour.


    I think that it could look great. This is my fave so far. I keep looking at it.


    I also have similar colouring to Vanessa, and it works on her. I don't know if it would drip down too low though.





    I'm not loving the metal look, but it's still on a back up list.



    Dannijo Bramley

    If you need a reminder of what my reception dress looks like, click here
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/06/necklace-hunting.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive