Weekly iPhone Photo Wrap Up

    Okay this first one was sent to my email, which can be accessed via my iPhone so it still makes the cut.


    Hiiiiiii. I'm the cutest baby ever.
    Mum gifted me this cookbook, which she has been using probably since before I was born.
    It keeps it old school, and that's how I like to roll.


    Fruit Loops


    Has anyone else noticed that Babybel cheese has changed? Not for the better either.

    The taste is not what I remember.


    I went out for coffee with Greg of both Morning MC & Excuse to Begin fame last night. I was at the gym, sweating it out with hair oily enough to fry an egg on when he rang. He was sporting this man bag.

    He also had on one of Geefas old suit jackets.


    Today I am wearing this purple silk skirt that I had made in Thailand. I might do an outfit post later. Perhaps. Time will tell.


    Who is Craig? Oh, you mean Greg?


    I never order coffee so I don't have the pleasure of having my name mistaken for something else.

    I do however often get called Anne-Marie. That is annoying.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/06/weekly-iphone-photo-wrap-up.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive