18.06.2011

    I just found this post sitting in my drafts section and thought I may as well post it.


    We have prepaid internet at home, as we are hoping to move soon so did not bother with broadband, but I tried to recharge it last week and Optus kept saying they cannot find me on the Australian database as living at the address. They needed to verify me apparently. She then asked for my previous address, which I gave her, and she said there is no record of me ever living there either. I don't know what stupid database she was looking me up on, but I was getting pretty frustrated. The moral of the story? Optus suck and I have no internet at home.


    We are trying to eat more greens at the moment, so went to the Vic Market to stock up.

    I hate these avocados. I only eat Haas Avocados.




    We had Date Night on Saturday, and went to watch Hangover 2. I had heard a few people say it was pretty crap, but I loved it!


    The resort that they filmed Hangover 2 at, is actually The Sheraton in Krabi where we stayed, and S proposed to me!! It is such a beautiful resort.


    I wish I was back there.


    Boysenberry Choc Top


    I don't eat the cone, only the ice cream.

    I had been craving Green Curry all day so went to Gin Khao for a late night dinner.

    Some form of prawn dish.

    Have I ever mentioned that S does not drink tap water? I know, right?!



    My magical green curry


    It would not be complete without Roti Bread to soak up the goodness.

    We also bought a new blender, water purifier, steamer, book case, photo frames, dish tray thingo and that's about it.


    Boring life this week.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/06/18062011.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive