French Pony - Bay Street Brighton

    My Aunty Maddy, who is a personal stylist, has opened up her own store called French Pony on Bay Street Brighton. I can't remember if it is 450 or 425 Bay Street but it is one of those.


    Maddy rockin' it.









    French Pony stocks some really cool stuff, which is also really affordable. I tried on a gorgeous faux fur white and cream jacket, which was $150 but I don't think I'm cool enough to wear it.





    How cute is this French Pony that Maddy made?












    This cuff can be yours, and you won't even need to break your bank balance for it. It's a grand ol' price of $24.


    The cuffs without the embellishments are $20.


    It is a really gorgeous store, and has only been opened for a week.

    If you are a Melbourne girl, I strongly suggest you pop down and have a look!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/06/french-pony-bay-street-brighton.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive