Kid is Rockin' the Sock Bun

    I had my niece stay over last night



    I actioned a quick sock bun for her, and she was amazed.


    Who would have thought that a sock and 15 seconds could cause so much admiration?


    When she walked in she inspected the apartment and said "Yes, well, I suppose it's clean enough. Not sure about the shower - I will scrub it later". I didn't let her.


    I

    If you are interested in learning how to do the sock bun, you can watch this youtube video on a previous post of mine. Usually I would make sure it was much neater, but she is only going home and will most likely ruin it anyway.




    Oh, another thing, she asked me if I have an OPI Shatter. . She then told me it is massive on the playground at school.


    I thought kids were not allowed to wear nail polish to school??
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/06/kid-is-rockin-sock-bun.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive