Pleasure State Orion Corset

    I finally purchased the Pleasure State Orion Corset which is to be worn on my Burlesque hens night, and am so glad that I didn't buy it the first time I tried it as it was full price.


    It's more gold than red/brown in real life..









    I ended up getting it for $160 - Ka Ching.






    Now I need to decide what to wear it with.

    So far I am thinking a tight black skirt (just above the knee, depending on how my drumsticks are looking) with either sheer black stockings with a back seam or fishnets.

    Decisions Decisions.


    I am looking forward to having my hair and make up done Dita von Teese style!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/06/pleasure-state-orion-corset.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive