Vera Wang

    I had been deliberating whether or not to buy this Vera Wang Over sized Bead Necklace for a few weeks when Geefa said he was going to America and would collect it whilst he was there. He forgot.

    That should have been my sign to forget about it.


    The picture online.

    It looks clear and silver, and all grouped together to create a substantial statement necklace.


    Well, I bought it online from Bergdorf Goodman and 5 days later it arrived.

    I ripped into the box, with a few girls from work looking on, them knowing what was in the box and being excited to see it.

    It was like pass the parcel, so many different layers or tissue paper and then another box, and then another bag within the box, and then a black Velvet pouch within the bag.

    Prepare to be disappointed.


    Are you prepared? Okay, well you are now ready to look on...


    This was what lay in the pouch.

    It honestly looks like a necklace from Diva that you might pay $9.95 for, not $895.

    Disappointment plagued me all day.


    I had so many images of the stunning necklace with my otherwise quite plain reception dress.




    Sigh.


    I thought that if buying Vera Wang, you could expect quality?


    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it is not a nice necklace, but I don't think the quality, or style is what was represented in the photos, and by the price.

    Thankfully Bergdorf offer a full refund within 60 days of purchase.


    It's back to the drawing board for me when it comes to reception necklaces.


    Does anyone have any good suggestions?

    I figure that if this is the worst thing to happen to my wedding planning, I'm doing well so far!!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/06/vera-wang.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive