Wedding Hair...

    I have my first wedding hair and make up trial on Saturday, and I am slightly worried as I don't know how I want my make up.

    I want to say, "I want to look like me, but flawless, and better" and hope for the best.



    Knowing my luck I will look like Marge in The Simpsons episode when Homer makes the make up gun and shoots marge in the face with it, then realises it was set to whore mode.



    I have finally decided how I want my hair, I will wear it down.



    No changing my mind.

    Here is my inspiration:




    How divine is this bride? It's Emily Keenan, an aussie model.


    These photos are from bluementhol photography.












    (Not SJP)






    I figure that if it is in this style, it is classic and will kept off my face. I have a feeling I might need extensions for fullness though, which is a pain.


    Is it hard to attach a veil when your hair is out?

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/06/wedding-hair.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive