ZARA Yo.

    As you probably know by now, the Zara circus has come to town.


    I was adamant that I would not line up for Zara, but I did line up for about 2 minutes this morning.


    I also went on Thurs and Fri after work but walked straight in.


    Here are some photos that I took on Thursday, before being advised, politely, by security that cameras are prohibited! Whatevs.



    A lot of the clothes are brightly coloured, and on trend, and I don't really do either of those styles well, but there are still lots of basics and classic pieces that I have my eye on.


    Whilst I have heard that the quality is really poor, I don't agree, considering how cheap the prices are, it is better quality than most other chain stores.

    Love this little dress, which was $69.95 but they are all out of small sizes.

    I noticed that there was hardly any small sizes at all actually.


    Basic button down cardigans in all colours for $29.95.


    I like these Kaftan dresses!!




    Wearing:

    Zara Blazer ($89.95)


    Levi Jeans


    JCrew Singlet


    Michael Kors handbag



    I bought this handbag in New York but have not used it before, I'm just not fussed about handbags so am usually happy to use the same one for yonks.



    Posing with a chalk drawing...


    Like my new Zara heels?


    I saw these yesterday and they had 5 pairs left, and only one size 36.


    I literally had $50 to my name, so rang S and asked him to come down, but he was in Malvern and did not make it in time.


    We went back today to get them, and they were GONE!!


    I was devo. I found the black pair on the otherside of the store, and snatched them up.




    When we were making our way to the register I saw a glimpse of orange underneath a display table and scooped them up, it was the 36! You would think I had just solved cancer by the way I reacted. #winning.






    $139 each



    Hanging out by the clothes line, coz that's how I roll.




    When is Geefa going to do something with this old merc? It's been sitting here for years with the intention of fixing it up..


    The Life of a Zara Bag





    Geefa must be so proud, having a Zara bag as a daughter.


    Zara bag chilling out and loving life.

    I also bought some black pants, which is really saying something as I don't really wear pants that are not jeans, due to the fact that my big toosh and thighs/hips don't agree with pants, but I bought some capri pants for $49 which are full length on my short stubby legs. Winning.


    What are your thoughts on Zara? Yay or Nay?

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/06/zara-yo.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive