Wedding Dress Fitting #3

    I had my third Wedding Dress appointment today, which consisted of seeing the gown on the mannequin.


    It is so divine, even though it is still all rough edges and not complete.


    I can't recommend Annette of Melbourne enough, they are amazing.


    Loving my ceremony dress beyond words.


    Rose thought that I was going to be wearing the embellished belt on both the ceremony and reception gown, so made a separate belt, but now she is going to attach the beading to the actual tulle skirt so that it is not a big bulky belt.
    As we are getting married in September, in Melbourne, who knows what the weather will be like. There is a very high chance that it will be wet and raining, so my bridesmaids will have the task of keeping my skirt off the wet ground before I enter the church.

    How funny is the look on my mums face in this photo?! I imagine her saying "Amazzzzzzzing"




    Don't mind the rough edges..


    Still trying to decide on whether or not to have the cap sleeves with one layer of tulle, or 2/3 for a more substantial look due to the fullness of my skirt.


    The awesomeness of my reception gown really does not show in photos yet, I suppose as it is not finished and wrinkly, I still love it though.


    Sometimes less is more.


    Geefa was meant to buy my Vera Wang reception necklace in America when he was there last week, but word on the street is that he forgot, so I will just order it online.

    It's awesome.

    Something that is driving me insane, is the hair issue.

    I know that my hair up will match the dresses more, but S loves my hair down, and I found the most beautiful romantic hair style, with my hair out.

    I just don't know what to do. I really don't.

    Help me.


    Anyway, loving the wedding dress process. Am so glad I was lucky enough to be able to go the couture route as I am so picky and had exactly the vision of what I wanted in my head, and Annette of Melbourne have been able to create it to perfection.

    So glad I had the french lace and beading taken off!!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/06/wedding-dress-fitting-3.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive