Wedding Dress Fitting #2 - Excited!!!

    I had my second Wedding Dress Fitting this morning, and I am so excited that I can hardly contain it, and just had to share the progress with you!!


    You can never trust someone else to take a non-blurry photo with a digital camera though. Seriously, how hard is it?!!?!? Anyway, I'll save that rant for another time.


    Please click on the photos to enlarge and have a better look.


    Now, this is how you rock a big ass train. Even when the train is all bunched under neath as in the above photo it is freaking massive, and I LOVE it.


    At my first appointment I was adamant on not having a train, then I thought, I am already having an evening gown so why not go all out on my ceremony dress? I am a bride after all, and deep down I think all brides want to be a marsh mellow bride!


    My tulle ceremony skirt is 6 layers of English Tulle and 4 layers of French Tulle for softness. There is also silk lining underneath it all as to not damage the silk reception gown.


    I didn't have the removable tulle cap sleeves to try, so you will have to use your imagination for this one.


    The tulle skirt is not done up in any of the photos and the big band will not be that big and visible at all.


    Rose picked this crystal belt for me, and I love it.


    Last time I tried a really thick fully encrusted belt, but I love the daintiness and softness of this one. It is more 'me'.


    I made a big decision today, I am not going to get a spray tan for the wedding! I just don't want the risk of looking too brown in my photos, like I did for our Engagement Party.




    My dress, which is a Silk Deluxe farbic, is in Natural White and I think it looks fine with my natural lighter olive complexion.
    My veil will be french tulle also, very fine and delicate, and floor length, with the blusher part over my face when I make my church entrance.
    Peeps are going to be scuffling to get out of the way when they see Big Bertha coming into the church!

    The corset is too big for me unfortunately, so they will have to re do that.

    As you can see in the photos it actually makes me look like I have a bloated tummy.

    This is the actual fabric, but it is currently wrinkled and not fanned out.

    It will have a crinoline (I think that is the right word..) to keep it fanned out.


    Of course my wedding dress won't have a zip!!! It will have silk covered buttons down to the bum.

    No idea where the back cleavage came from, but when she readjusted me in the dress it was gone. Phew.


    Raw edges on the bust as it is not finished obviously.

    9AM is way too early to be and in a gown on a Saturday.


    Where did that booty come from?

    Booty Booty Booty Rockin' Everywhere


    The crystals are an antique silver as the swarovski crystals on my shoes are almost gold in some light, rather than blue, so I could not go a pure silver.


    Who the heck designs a dress around a pair of Christian Louboutins?!







    Ze Corset


    I am really feeling like a bride, and am so frigging excited I am practically bouncing with excitement!!


    I have decided on my statement necklace for the Reception gown, it's a gorgeous Vera Wang which Geefa is going to pick up for me when he goes to America this week.


    Yippe Yippe Yippe.


    I hope you enjoy seeing my wedding dress progress as much as I love sharing it with you.


    To see photos of my first wedding dress fitting click here

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/06/wedding-dress-fitting-2-excited.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive