My first ever roast..

    I made my first ever roast last weekend!


    I wasn't prepared with many veggies, as S didn't tell me he had defrosted it, so we only had pumpkin and potato.



    Not pretty, but damn delicious.


    I thought that because it was beef it would most likely be dry and disgusting, especially because it was my first time making a roast and I didn't use a recipe.

    Surprisingly, it was moist, tender and delicious, if I do say so myself.


    S looked like a proud parent.

    I am making Roast Pork with Crackle this Monday! Wish me luck, I'll need it...



    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-first-ever-roast.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive