The Manly Sisters

    Last night I went to my Mums non-hens night (she is no longer getting married) and we watched The Manly Sisters perform their Spag & Drag show at The Local Hotel in Port Melbourne.


    Nb: Not a Drag Queen. Real Woman.


    That's my Mum on the right of me


    Cher


    YMCA


    Girlfriend knows how to work it




    Caro & I


    The show was pretty good, and for $40 or $50 you can watch the 2.5 hour show and have dinner and drinks.


    In case you are wondering why I am dripping in sequins, the theme was 'Sparkles'




    There is no way in hell this DKNY dress was a size Small. More like a Large. It was falling off me, I had to belt it and it was still a sack. Disappointed.




    I can't work out why my make up looks so white, I am hoping it's just a setting was off on my camera, as this is my usual make up and I am never this ghost face!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/06/manly-sisters.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive