Date Night - Rock of Ages

    Yesterday S surprised me with tickets to Rock of Ages for our Date Night.


    We live quite close to the Comedy Theatre and every day I walk past it twice or more a day, and always say "I want to see that!" so I was very happy with the surprise.



    This was the first time I had worn these CL's and I think it is fair to say that they are 'Front door - car - carpet - sitting down' shoes. Not very comfortable. Hopefully they will be better once I wear them in.




    Who the heck doesn't love a sour gummy worm?



    I'm wearing a Wayne Cooper Dress, Christian Louboutin Heels, Accessory Company Earrings, OPI I'm indi-a mood for love.





    Once again, can't trust someone else to take a non blurred photo.


    Sippin' my vodka & cranberry juice.


    This is another one of those light up glasses, like I got at the Michael Buble concert. The bartender had it turned on but I got asked to turn the colours off when I sat down. Kill Joys.










    We were given these faux lighters which light up to wave them in the air during the love ballads, but the above is the only photo I got. It really was quite effective though.




    I really strongly suggest that you go and see the show, we loved it!!


    Lot's of people were rockin' mullets.. I felt over dressed but hey, it was date night!


    S, being 10 years older than I, is really into rock as that's the music he grew up with but I have only started to like it in the past 4 years that I have been with him.


    I'm more of an RnB girl.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/06/date-night-rock-of-ages.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive