GOIN' DEEP

    DIVE! DIVE! DIVE!


    Right now I'm in Mission Prep Mode, getting ready for an adventure: ". . . there's something I gotta do, and I gotta go do it; and where I'm going, you can't come with me . . ."

    I'll be falling off the radar screen for the better part of ( GASP ! ! !) the next three weeks.

    Yes, I know this is Virtual Death in the BlogoSphere: I intend to do a Memorial Day post, and I've got plans for a D-Day post. Other than that, it's "Sayonnara, Baby" for now . . .



    Run Silent Run Deep



    Thanks for all of your support and good vibes - to my loyal StormTroopers I say: Keep the emails and the story material coming . . . I don't always get around to it in a hurry, but I eventually post them all ! ! !



    "I'LL BE BACK ! ! !"




    .Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/05/goin-deep.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive