PROJECT STORMBRINGER - FURTHER SPECIFICATIONS

    I was in a hurry when I posted my plans to build the Sean Linnane M1911; I wanted to capture my thoughts before they went to The Place Where All The Good Ideas Go . . .

    Tom made some good points in Comments;

    Single vs. Double Stack: I thought I was clear about single-stack when I said I wanted to keep as close as possible to the original 1911, and of a utilitarian theme.

    Along those lines: 'utilitarian' means concealed-carry, lightweight - so as well as single stack (to cut weight); flat mainspring housing for smoother draw and flatter profile.

    Ambidextrous Safety: this will be necessary for my brother (he's a lefty) but not for me.

    More to follow . . . S.L.

    .
    Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySource URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/05/project-stormbringer-further.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive