INTERIM SITREP

    Regarding yesterday's post THIS IS HOW THEY BUY YOU - several readers brought to my attention some discrepancies. The photo below, for example:


    A close inspection reveals the distinctive British policeman's helmet, so what exactly is going on in that photograph I do not know. All I will say is it was included with the original article, sent to me be a member of Team STORMBRINGER. I post once a day (in this case it was done in a hurry at about zero-dark-thirty in the morning) and I was unable to do anything about it until this time.

    There was some noise amongst the comments that the German's marched in prior to the Anschluss and the voting took place literally at the point of a gun. I do not remember it this way, from my history books. I'll look it up for future, because what happened in Austria is in many ways more chilling than how the Nazis came to power in Germany. The photo has been removed; Kitty Werthmann's story will remain.


    Next item:

    While we're on the subject of comments - this is to the toolkit Dave in comments who drew a solid line of logic from my calling out Lieutenant Colonel Terrance Lakin as an idiot and a fool for refusing to obey the orders of the officers lawfully appointed over him as to somehow being equal to an endorsement of the infamous Nuremberg Defense (i.e. "I was just following orders").




    Lt Col Terrance Lakin - Bona Fide Wing Nut.


    Sir - OK so you might have served in the military but if you're right then the hundreds of thousands of military men & women serving honorably overseas and in this country are wrong - and that group includes some pretty serious operators with better credentials than you and me combined. Like my buddy Jimmy Sargent once said, "The whole damn French Army can't be wrong!"

    I am not the only guy who called out Lakin as a loon - here's what my buddy Uncle Jimbo has to say about it over at Blackfive - So now what? Are we all Nazis? Sure I've been lied to by the Army - that's not the same thing as following illegal orders, not by a long shot. As for your uptight demand for an apology:

    I am STORMBRINGER! I apologize for nothing!

    In fact, I don't put myself in positions requiring me to apologize for anything; so where the HELL do you get off demanding a DAMN THING? Get your own blog and publish your stoopid birther B.S. there.

    I'm a Tea Partier but that does not mean I embrace any and every Obama conspiracy theory that's out there, and I sure as Hell ain't a Nazi. I HATE NAZIS. I encountered the offspring of the Third Reich in Mostar, in the Croatian part of Bosnia-Herzegovina, and the very thought of those Lugerhead-wannabes makes my skin crawl. One of the last things I did on active duty was throw a Nazi out of Special Forces and out of the Army. To call me a Nazi because I repeat the time-honored NCO wisdom of 'never attract attention to yourself' is a wild stretch and reveals a tenuous grasp on reality on YOUR part, Dave.






    First They Came

    The origins of this poem first have been traced to a speech given by Niemöller on January 6, 1946, to the representatives of the Confessing Church in Frankfurt


    First they came for the Jews
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a Jew.

    Then they came for the Communists
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a Communist.

    Then they came for the trade unionists
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a trade unionist.

    Then they came for me
    and there was no one left
    to speak out for me.



    .Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/04/interim-sitrep.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive