HAPPY BIRTHDAY U.S. ARMY

    I've said it before and I'll say it again:

    "Best damn Army to ever march across a battlefield - BAR NONE!"

    . . . and I'm proud of every minute I spent wearing the U.S. Army war suit . . .

    . . . my travels today find me enjoying a Guinness in Reilly's Daughter - the Irish pub in Chicago Midway Airport; I lift my glass to the Mighty, Mighty U.S. Army, to my absent comrades, and to the many fine warriors I had the privilege to serve beside who didn't make it back . . .

    - THEY ARE IN VALHALLA -


    Sean Linnane Sends


    .
    Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySource URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/06/happy-birthday-us-army.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive