NEW FOR YOUR GLOCK

    OK Ladies & Gentlemen enough "fluff" for now, lets get back to the all-important business of Milblogging. We've got some catching up to do; this week in honor of the stand Tiny Israel is taking against the Evil that's out there in this world, I want to post as much good stuff I can find about our only true Ally in the Middle East, and arguably in the world. Today's subject - WEAPONS REVIEW:

    From DOUBLETAPPER:




    It's called the KPOS Rifle Pistol Platform and it gives your Glock the feeling of a submachinegun:






    THIS is COOL - I have GOT to get me some of this for my Glock.


    There's even a disclaimer on the Zahal websight that sells this coolness:

    "US citizens: If you own a Glock handgun, and you are about to buy this product, your handgun will become a Short-Barreled Rifle. You must register your weapon with ATF."

    . . . then they have a link for where you can download the ATF form.





    It's been a long, cold lonely winter for Uncle Stormy but as we progress into summer, I intend to get out to the range and start putting my shooting irons through their paces. My project to build the ultimate 1911 is still in it's infancy, but that is also moving to the front burner. Stay tuned for updates on what I'm calling OPERATION SLABSIDES.

    Thank you all for your support during this busy time, and a special thank you to my good friend DOUBLETAPPER for turning me on to this cool accessory for my Glock.

    LINNANE SENDS



    .Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-for-your-glock.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive