Battle of the Bulge

    Most brides like to look their best on their wedding day, and usually this leads to losing weight and getting healthier.




    So many people asked me "Are you going on a wedding diet??" that it got to the annoying stage and I ended up over eating, whilst thinking "Eff you. No, I'm not dieting".




    I weighed my self for the first time in 2 months last night, after realising there was a problem when I could not get my jeans over my thighs. I nearly cried. I have never weighed a smidge over 53kg in my life, and now, 56.5.



    I know that I have put on some weight, and I also have my period for the first time in 10 months (Thank you very much Implanon!) but I don't think period fluid retention would be 3.5kg!!




    I'm not going to lie, I wallowed in self pity all of last night.




    I'm in no way saying that 56.5kg is a large amount to weigh, but it is all relative.


    Here I am going to the gym last night, at least I know that my tummy is just bloated, and it will go down, BUT STILL.

    My 2 new besties.

    Time to watch what I eat, and stop shoving my face to show people that I don't need to diet.

    I have my full wedding gown fitting on Saturday, it probably won't do up!!

    I need to step up my exercise regime obviously, boot camp twice a week aint doin' shizz.

    Sorry about the pity party, I'm having a bad day!!


    All I need is to get back to my normal weight and I will be a happy camper. I think it will take about 3 weeks.
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/07/battle-of-bulge.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive