The Dress is Nearly Finished!



    I got in trouble for having filthy hair!!








    I was not going to share any more wedding dress photos, until the day (6 weeks to go!!) but I am just too excited and need to show people!!


    The dress is nearly finished now. I had a slight moment of FML when Rose asked "Have you put on weight!?!?!" Mum was telling me not to panic, and that it will be okay but the dress is pulling across my hips. If I don't lose the weight (I'm already 1kg down so will be fine) they will have to let it out!! Damn you hips, damn you to hell.


    Le Reception Dress.


    Still waiting on my frigging necklace to arrive. It is stuck in customs in Chicago. Noooo.

    Excellent. I can sit.


    Oh, and I can breathe.


    Just.

    The silk has yet to be pressed hence the wrinkles.


    I can't wait until it has the silk covered buttons, they are so cute.




    You could smuggle a couple of Mexicans across the border under my skirt!!!


    This is just a mock veil, mine will be french tulle so very soft. The length is right though.



    Note my bow? How could I not have a bow on my wedding dress?

    This is just silk knotted, not the actual bow, as it was a last minute decision. What a fantastic decision at that.

    Loving life.


    Mum and I.




    Hi.



    My camera died half way through, hence the crappy iPhone pics.





    To me, this dress is perfection. It is my dream dress and I feel a gazillion dollars in it.

    I nearly cried to be honest. I had the tears, but I didn't want my mascara coated tears to drop on the dress!



    I know I have said it a million times, but Rose at Annette of Melbourne is my dream dress maker. I can't even muster the words to tell her how much I love the dress.


    Well, that's all folks. I have a few more fittings to go, but this is the last time you will see the dress until the wedding. I can't believe it has come around so quickly.


    I only sent my invites out on Thursday, I'm a bit of a slacker.
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/07/dress-is-nearly-finished.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive