CYBORG EXOSKELETONS ARE HERE

    ITs CALLED THE TROJAN:




    I've been trying to get some vid on the US military version of the exoskeleton for some time now; the best I got is THIS LINK but it won't let me embed - S.L.


    In the meantime here's the Sony version you & I will be getting soon via Best Buy and Costco:


    HAL, an exoskeleton, is a mind-controlled wearable machine that gives humans enhanced mobility. Japanese robotics venture Cyberdyne's robot-suit "HAL" (Hybrid Assistive Limb) is now available for rent and is being tested on the streets of Tokyo:

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/08/cyborg-exoskeletons-are-here.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive