Wedding Stuff.

    Slowly but surely Wedding Plans are coming together.
    Our wedding will be September 10 2011.

    We have booked the church, the Videographer Alan Hughes and the Photographer, Adrian Tuazon.

    Please do take the time to check out Adrians work, it is breath taking.

    I find that lots of wedding photos are too posed, stark and not natural, and could not bare the idea of that.

    We are having an Engagement Photo Session on 20th February 2011 and Adrian mentioned the idea of a picnic, and I can picture it perfectly in my head.
    S and I have been on a fair amount of picnics together, so that suits us well.
    I am seeing tiers of cup cakes, lots of pastel macaroons, bunches of flowers, fresh strawberries, champagne, beautiful tea set etc etc.
    I can picture it exactly as I want it in my head. I know I can plan it 100% how I picture it, as S doesnt care.
    Here are some pics of examples of what I am seeing, but the colours and images in my head work much better.












    Yippee!
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/08/wedding-stuff.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive