HOW TO SPOT A FAKE VETERAN

    . . . NOT THAT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW . . .

    Today's brilliance comes from GeorgiaPacking.org who just made Blog of the Nanosecond over there to the right . . . which should generate them a sh*tload of hits so I'm going to post this piece in it's entirety as a public service . . . to further the shame and humilition of the miserable piece of wannabe worthlessness who tried to pass himself off as a real man . . . read below on how they busted this piece of human flotsam - it would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic . . .


    LIAR! SPECIAL FORCES RANGER 2 STAR COMBAT INFANTRY BADGE

    This will be a brief rant about what happened in gizmo's life today:

    So, I went to a gun show today with a friend of mine. We were in the mood for some deals, and in general just wanted to go play with some guns. :righton: When we get there we immediately notice an individual in ACU's. Since this is on Aug 7th, a Saturday, this came to us as being odd. So, my friend and I both being active duty NCO's start to eye ball this guy and notice his badges and awards. Before I list his extensive record let me describe this individual first. 30-40 yr old white male, approx 300 lbs, Blonde high and tight hair cut and a goofy overall appearance. He was wearing glasses on the back of his head, a belt on the outside of his ACU top full of gadgets and a radio with a hand mic wrapped around him self and clipped on his uniform.

    I wanted a closer look at this guy so I told my buddy I would be right back and conducted some good ole fashion recon. He was at the polaris dealer talking to the sales rep about buying 4 quads "for his guys." I jumped in the conversation

    Me: Jokingly "4! Can I have one!"
    He chuckled and I asked him what unit he was in.

    Him:"10th Special Forces."

    Me: "Really? What are you guys doing up here?"

    Him: "Oh Im just helping out some friends of mine"

    I took note of all his uniform bits and pieces and walked away. He went about his business and I later confronted him again and asked him if I could talk to him outside. He and I walked out to the back of the gun show and I began to ask him a series of questions that only an individual with his experience would know. He failed miserably and I then decided to level with him. I produced my ID and asked for his. He told me it was in his car so I said lets go get it. Of course he did not have one and I began to lay into him. I yelled at him for a good 30 minutes and made him remove all the items he had never earned on his uniform. I called him plenty of names and said that he was wearing a uniform that my friends have died in, and that he didn't even deserve to touch one.

    This guy began to apologize and back pedal, and asked me not to "tell on him." I began to tear into him and lower his self esteem even more hoping that he attempts suicide tonight.

    All in all this is everything he lied about and what he was wearing:

    Special Forces Qualification
    Ranger Qualification
    Airborne Qualification
    Combat Infantryman Badge with 2 stars
    Senior Parachutist Badge
    Air Assault Badge
    Military Police Badge
    US ARMY Tape

    and last but not least, Captain Rank.

    Later people came up to me and told me what he had told others about himself:

    He has served 20 yrs in the Army
    He just came back from a 49 month deployment from Afganaland
    He goes back and forth all of the time on "Special Mission"

    His numbers referring to himself as an SF officer:

    William Clark AKA "Capt Clark" 760-974-6579

    This number is a FT Bragg number, so he has wandered around SF land before to buy the phone
    William Clark AKA "Maj Green" 910-705-2260

    Here are some iphone pics I took:















    I was in 10th Group, I wore that flash on my beret, and like the author of this piece, I have friends who died wearing that uniform with those insignia. This pathetic wannabe disgraces his memory - spread this intell far and wide across the Internet. I don't want this loser to commit sideways - anyways I doubt he has the cojones to shoot himself - I want all his friends, workplace acquaintances and relatives to know him for what he is, and I want him to live in shame for a long, long time.

    - Sean Linnane



    .Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/08/how-to-spot-fake-veteran.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive