Fathers Day

    Don't forget it is Fathers Day on Sunday!
    Geefa gave me a list of things he wanted, this is from his email:
    Father’s Day list:
    Black tracksuit pants small – not parachute or soft
    David Schwartz book
    Clarkson book
    Top Gear Top 100 book
    Peter Alexander Ug boots size 8/42
    Really, what the hell is in the middle of not parachute and not soft trackies?
    I googled David Schwatz book, and not knowing he was a sportsman, found a bunch of kids books and was mighty confused.
    Which Clarkson book?
    The only thing he was accurate about, was the Ugg boots.
    I asked him which books exactly, as I couldnt find the Top Gear one online so he went for a wander and sent me all these pics of the covers to my email that he had taken on his iPhone with the message "Clever huh???!!!"
    Oh Dad. Such a Dad.
    Anyway, I found the book he wanted and have delegated the other gifts to the other siblings, except for the trackies - they are a mystery.
    This is the card I got for him, but every year I usually make him one (or a book of funny pictures etc) and make him proud of the private education he gave me haha, sucker.

    I think I matched up the font quite nicely!!

    Oh yes, there is the standard drawing that is included.
    We are going out to lunch on Sunday, cant wait - am already hungry for it.
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/08/fathers-day.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive