Oh No.

    Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse... These appear on Facebook.
    Evidently Celeste really captured the drunken debaucheries.
    And people say I'm a poser, check out Cess!!

    Okay so this is actually nice.
    Then again it was on my balcony so I was not comatose yet.

    Me, a little dancing chip munk.
    Suprised I wasn't on that bar. Shame.

    I need to shave off my baby hair.
    Nothing will tame it.

    Haha at the strange guys in the background photo bombing us.

    No words can explain what I was doing.

    Ragh.

    Anyhoo, good night had by all.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/08/oh-no.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive