HEFFALUMPAGUS SIGHTING: THE IMPOSTER WILLIAM CLARK

    This came in 24 hours ago - I don't know how long the ferry takes from Alaska to Washington State; subtract that time (in hours) from 24, then arc out a series of circles from the Puget Sound area, how far a car & driver can make it in that time - that will be our search pattern.




    Southern Class said: "I just read over at "TAH" that he was seen leaving Alaska on a ferry to Washington.

    He'll be easy to spot; just look for the metallic blue old Lumina sedan that is leaning to the left. Jeezus, I would like to see the car, and put my "Oregon Boot" from Harborfreight importers, on it and watch him shit himself."






    I'm guessing he's somewhere in the Pacific Northwest; he has a history in Oregon, apparently. Keep your eyes peeled and good hunting, STORMBRINGERS.

    SEAN LINNANE SENDS


    .Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/08/heffalumpagus-sighting-imposter-william.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive