AUSTRALIAN RULES UPDATE: Magpie Dane Swan wins the Brownlow Medal

    Brownlow medallist Dane Swan pays tribute to those he believes won him the medal.

















    The Epitome of a Sportsman:












    Swan paid tribute to his parents, his teammates and outgoing coach Mick Malthouse.

    "He's the most important out of everyone," Swan said.

    "Mick gave me a second chance and from then on I've tried to repay him as much as possible.

    "To win a Brownlow for him in his last year of coaching is fantastic and something I'm immensely proud of. He's been everything to me as a coach and has been the only one I've ever had so he's made me the player I am."











    Dane Swan arrives at the Brownlow count with girlfriend Taylor Wilson. Picture: David Caird









    For those not aware the Antipodean Culture, the Brownlow Medal is Australian Rules Football's equivalent of the NFL's Heisman Trophy. - S.L.


    .Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/09/australian-rules-update-magpie-dane.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive