Boris the Blender. Welcome.

    Lets give Boris a warm welcome to the household.


    Boris, the KitchenAid Artisian Blender, is one of my favourite wedding presents!


    I chose the 'Ice' coloured KitchenAid mixer, and S hates that colour, so I let him choose the blender colour. Low & behold, he went for shiny black. It's gorgeous!!


    We are going to be using this bad boy when we are in a nursing home and need to moosh up some schnitzel parma to feed each other, lovingly of course.


    I thought tonight was as good a night as any to whip it out, and make a smoothie!


    If you have just decided that living in the Amazon is not for you, and you have moved to civilisation and don't know how to make a smoothie, welcome - and here is a post for you.


    What you will need...

    Strawberries (I only used half a punnet for 2 glasses)

    Bananas (I used 3 mini bananas)

    Milk

    Honey

    Blender

    I'll say it again, for the 3rd post this week, the price of bananas is killing me.
    I picked up these Sundae glasses for $8 at Big W.


    Put all the ingredients, and a squirt of honey in the blender. REMEMBER!!!! Put the lid on the blender. Today is not a good day to paint the kitchen ceiling, believe me.



    Such pink goodness.

    Barbie would be proud.




    Nom.


    You are done.


    I like to add ingredients like psyllium husk, lecithin and what not to smoothies, but did not have any on hand.


    S is on the couch next to me, asleep with his glass still in his hand. My husband is cute beyond words.

    Puma singlet, top knot and frizzy hair.

    What more could a woman ask for??


    I woke up at 9:17am this morning.

    This you see, is a massive problem considering I start work at 9:15am. FML.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/09/boris-blender-welcome.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive