Hump Day.

    This weather is perfect for capes. Preferably the cute kind, not the flowing in the wind, fighting crime, superhero type.

    I haven’t worn my cape for a while, but my sister Jo wore it on the wedding day and as I still have not properly unpacked from the wedding day, it was hanging around the house and screaming to be worn.

    Anyway, as I was saying – this weather is perfect for capes. It’s not quite cold enough in the morning to wear a trench or winter coat, but it’s also not balmy enough to just wear a dress. This cape is the perfect solution.

    I got it from Sunny Girl a few years back, and I think it was around the $30 mark. Believe me, this little baby has earned its keep.

    I’m wearing it with the yellow Angey dress that I got in Thailand, which is honestly one of my favourite items in my wardrobe. Great excuse to go back to Thailand.

    One of my readers recognised me in Tiffany & Co on Saturday – I hope you come up to me next time to say hello! The Husband (haha can’t resist) doesn’t quite believe me that people actually read my blog. I show the page view count, and he still doesn’t quite think it is possible. It would have proved him wrong!
    Moral of the story? If you see me out and about, please come over and say hi. Unless you are a murderer, then please refrain.
    I’ve been writing our Thank You cards and have discovered that they don’t fit in the envelopes I purchased since they are ginormous. Massive. Gah.
    I might cut some down to size at work on the guillotine tonight after hours, or just try and find behemoth sized envelopes.

    I try and write something personal in each card, I don’t like writing the same message in each card as these people went to a lot of effort to attend our wedding – and we want them to know that we appreciate it!!
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/09/hump-day.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive