Beans. Shellac. Bunnies in Coffee Cups.

    This is how my Shellac is looking 22 days after it was applied. I am impressed.

    It is still shiny and has not chipped. Considering I type a bazillion letters every day at cut throat speed, which has been the enemy to polishes in the past. If I could get a week without OPI chipping and cracking, it was a miracle.

     This is 2 coats of Romantique. I wanted something soft and subtle for our wedding.
     The re-growth of my nails is annoying, but with a colour like this it doesn’t really matter. I am having them re-done on Saturday. Any shellac colour suggestions?

    I have my sister Jo’s wedding next week, and my dress is a mint green kind of colour – I am thinking of maybe having a cream polish or a soft lilac? No idea…

     Has anyone had a french manicure done with shellac? I would like to have that done, with a soft pink over the top so that the white is not too white, but am concerned with how it would look after 3 weeks once my nails have grown. 
    Would love to hear any colour suggestions as i've only had Romantique and Gotcha.
     I had to have a latte this morning, with 3 sugars, to kick start my heart.  I have been sleeping an insane amount of hours the last few weeks and am still bone tired every day. I think I should maybe go to the doctors to have a check up, just in case.
    I’ve been trying to add beans to more things that I eat lately, and yesterday added ¾ of the can to my lentil and veggie salad. I don’t know why I buy the standard sized cans as I never eat the entire can in one sitting.

    Would love to hear some 4 bean recipes that you enjoy.
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/09/beans-shellac-bunnies-in-coffee-cups.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive