Lollys. Sugar Rush.

    Our lolly bar was a massive hit on Saturday night, people of all ages loved it.

    It was a last minute decision, we decided to have it in the week leading up to the wedding. Had I have had more time, I would have had all the lollies the same colour, and all the jars more matching and perfect.

    Bron, our awesome wedding coordinator, set it up and added more of the Windsors vases as I did not supply enough, as I thought it was just going on the guest book table – not a table of its own.

    I stamped white paper lolly bags with our names, in blue ink.




    Surprisingly, we had a box of lollies left over.

    I originally bought about 30kg.

    We are slowly chewing our way through these.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/09/lollys-sugar-rush.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive