Weekend Retreat

    Whenever we go down to Geelong to visit the in-laws, all we do is watch TV and Eat, and by eat, I mean FEAST.

    I never wear jeans down there as I can never fit them on the way home.


    Last night after feasting all day we had dinner at our kumas house where we feasted on more delicious food, and I am seriously fat today!


    My MIL bought me this stunning Tiffany & Co 'Yours - I love you' bangle and it is the perfect addition to my arm. I love it!!!



    On Friday night after work, I went to one of the dodgy downstairs shops on Swanston where I get all my bargains from, and found this dress - for the whopping price of $24!


    I got to the register only to realise I didn't take my wallet with me to work, for this reason exactly - to stop shopping.

    For $24 I wasn't going to let it slide though.
    I went home on Friday, went to sleep at 6PM and then woke up at 9:30AM and we went on a mission, to Myer, Pandora and Tiffanys to buy some gifts, then to Hugo Boss for suit shopping and then on to my little dodgy underground warehouse. S didn't even come downstairs - I think he was scared of catching something.

    Anyway, I got the dress (It's Caroline Morgan) and it also comes in coral, black, blue and a tan colour I think.
    How cute is this little car that we saw on Collins St?!
    S has finally realised that I am always stopping to take photos of random things to blog about, and he is finally at peace with it.

    Did anyone else watch Mayweather v Ortiz? Great fight - if only it went for longer.
    Ortiz took a cheap shot and then made a seemingly rookie mistake by apologising, twice, and copping it.
    I felt so bad for the announcer when Mayweather was going to whoop him!!

    Monnneyyyyyy Mayweather!
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/09/weekend-retreat.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive