Jiggle

    This needs to be me. I need to sweat it out, and lose the jiggle in 53 days.

    The gym rang me to check that I was okay as I haven’t been in so long. May-jah guilt trip.

    Before Thailand in Dec 2009, I was body pumping/stepping/spinning my way to a bangin’ bod with the image of a swimsuit in Thailand to motivate me.


    Then I had my surgery, couldn’t work out for 8 weeks, then went on Roaccutane, couldn’t go in the sun anyway and got a little soft around the edges. After that, I was just making excuses. Booty camp did nada for me. Nada. Lite n Easy was good though. I want to go on it again just because I like the food!


    The time has come to get this body back!! I’m putting it out there so I can let you judge me if I’m not bikini ready for Fiji haha.

    Whats the point of paying a whopping $53 a fortnight if I am not going. I could use that for a fortnightly Shellac instead! I'll go tomorrow! Yes I will.
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/09/jiggle.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive