2011 Brownlow Best Dressed

    It's not as fun compiling a best dressed list. The funny captions don't come pouring out like verbal diarrhoea.

     Symone Demetriou

    Symone looked beautiful. Whilst watching her being interviewed with Andrew, all I could look at was her bejweled bust feature. ‘twas glimmering like there was no tomorrow. I love the colour on her also. Good work Symone!


    Guys I’m not sure how this girl made it on my best dressed list. She looks like a bedazzled bird.
    I think that’s why I like her.
    I'm not drunk, promise.
    I almost feel like she is taking the piss, but I'm pretty sure she isn't.
    Rosie Brooks

    This reminds me of Kim Kardashians 2nd wedding dress. I like it. I’m still surprised by how many bridalesque dresses there were though.

    The embellishment on this is exactly what Kims was lacking...
     Lauren Poultar

    What a ray of sunshine! I cannot flaw this at all. I love how the full length sleeves balance out the low cut neck and back. The colour is magnificent and really works with her. Her hair and make up is flawless.

     
     Anna Green


    I did not see Anna on the blue carpet last night, and was surprised when I saw her photos this morning. She looks stunning. I love the dress, it is something different and very classy. She looks very statuesque in this gown.

    I like that she is showing that you can wear a red dress to the Brownlows and not have to have everything on show.

     Nadia Coppolino

    Jimmy Bartel you lucky, lucky bastard. He is a total cutie, but she is a goddess. She looks like she would eat him alive, and not stop to spit out the bones.

    Seriously. Look at her.

    The emerald hue was practically glowing. I want this dress.

    For some reason she reminds me of Beyonce in these photos. Maybe the beowolf fierceness.

    Having proclaimed her a Goddess, I might just add that she looks too thin for my personal likings.



     Haylea Cooney
    A baby bump in a white dress? Beautiful!!!

    A baby bump wins every time for me.

    She looks radiant.

    The dress is plain enough, and that is definitely working in her favor.

     Alex Davis

    To me, Alex Davis rocked the crap out of that Versace dress. I love the nautical inspired-ness and it fit her body like a glove. Amaze. 2nd Best Dressed in the Mez Votes. Saying that, I didn’t like her bracelet choice.

    Alex is stunning, is she a model? She is very Girl Next Door beauty.

    Kylie Brown
    I really like Kylie’s choice. I think the dress was very flattering on her, and a simple classic cut which can never do a woman wrong, no matter what her figure is like. I like her hair also.

    There you have it, thoughts? Not many on the list this year.
    If you got invited to the Brownlow the night before, what would you do? Would you wear something you already had or run otu and max your credit card??

    You can read the 2010 Brownlow post here!
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/09/2011-brownlow-best-dressed.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive