Prancin' in ma tulle yo!

    I'm bored. Husband (I'm going to refer to S as Husband from now on - much more fun!) is at the Motley Crue concert, in the mosh pit which is no place for lay-dees so I am at home watching Almost Famous.
    What else am I doing, you ask? Well.. Since you mentioned it...

     I am prancing in my tulle wedding skirt! It's so fun!!! I love it.


    Believe me, if I could do up the buttons on my wedding dress - I would have it on, but I can't.
    Never mind, it looks great with my Review cami.

    The day after the wedding, I plonked the dress bags, containing the dresses, on the dining table and have not moved them since.
    I decided to check out the damage, and took them out (they had fallen to the bottom of the bags) and can't believe how dirty they got!!!





    Yuck.
    I am scared to go to the dry cleaners as they usually cost $600+ just for one wedding dress, not 2 bad boys like mine.  Any good suggestions on where to get my dress cleaned? When Caro & Geefa got married, the drycleaner that had mums dress changed hands, and lost it. She never saw it again, there were lawyers involved. This will not happen to meeeee, I will kill.

    I still want to have them framed in a shadow box. Husband thinks I am kidding, but I am not.
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/09/prancin-in-ma-tulle-yo.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive