Coral

    Yesterday afternoon the husband and I went into Myer to buy him some new shirts, and with me flapping along in my Witchery Wedges which half the sole has come away from the shoe, and is held together by sticky tape, decided I probably need some new wedges. Husband didn’t see it this way, and said perhaps I should just take them to be repaired by the shoe guy..

    After he got his shirts and ties, which he definitely does not need more of, he has at least 1000 shirts and ties, it was my time to shine. Down we went to the shoe department and I locked eyes on these gorgeous RMK wedges. They came in tan, black and coral.

    The practical side of me knew that I should get the tan, as I would get more wear out of them, but the summer loving girl in me knew that coral was the colour to get. I was prancing back and forth to the mirror trying to decide, before husband finally said "Get the tan. You will wear them more". I pouted and put the coral back and then he said "No, No, get the coral - you want them more". He wasn't wrong.


    RMK Alina Wedges RRP $149.95


    After a lovely fellow shopper told me I should get the coral, I couldn't go wrong.
    When the Sales Assistant got me my size, the pair she gave me were stained and tried to tell me it was just the leather - I think not. Anyway, I ended up with a good pair and upon getting to the register found out they were on sale - $112 , not a bad little bargain!!!

    Welcome to my wardrobe!!! 

    I wore them with a white dress yesterday to a BBQ at Mums house, and took some photos but after putting them on the computer, it died and reverted back to files from 1 week back. Dang it.
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/09/coral.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive