NRA's Life Of Duty - US Navy SEAL Adam Brown, KIA

    Because of what they do, the SEALs' activities in places like Afghanistan are a closely held secret. They operate in small groups, sometimes behind enemy lines. US Navy SEAL Adam Brown was killed in action with heavily armed militants somewhere in or around Khandahar on 14 May 2010.



    Adam's story is incredible, his loss is a tragedy of course. He is in Valhalla now.




    This is a two part series, but for some mysterious computer reason I can't get access to part two - stand by, I'll post it later in the day. Also, due to my recent deployment, I'm not sure if I posted the final installation to the saga of ODA 574 - I will tidy that up as well. Thanks, S.L.


    UPDATE - I managed to get Part Two of Adam's story to play ball and now it's posted below - thanks for working with me, Team - here it is:




    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/09/nra-life-of-duty-us-navy-seal-adam.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive