#27

    Day 27 of Frocktober

    Jane Lamerton Frock
    I was trying to work out what was on my dress, but realised its just the dirty mirror!!
    As you can see my handbag is bloody full. I need to buy smaller containers.
    I might branch into some tupperwear actually.
    Thank you to everyone who has sponsered me, I have had a few sponserships from names I don't know so am assuming they are from my lovely readers!
    Every dollar goes towards Ovarian Cancer Research.
    To sponser:visit www.frocktober.org, go to the 'donate' page and include my registration number in the confirmation page. This will take you to paypal and there is a comment section, this is where you put my sponser number '679409'

    x
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/10/27.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive