STORMBRINGER ACCUSED OF RACISM

    For quite some time now, the Trolls that infest the comments columns at Frum Forum have been making sport accusing me of racism - all because of a comment somebody else made here, comparing Michelle Obama to a Klingon.


    BarryS -
    Linnane, you only have to read your blog to know that you are a racist, and that you surround yourself with racists. Do you call your wife a “Klingon” as Michelle Obama was described on your blog?



    Typical chickenshit liberal - all mouth and no chutzpah when I called him out for bringing my wife into the equation.

    Never mind the fact that I don't know what the hell he's talking about.


    BUT . . . because I am a philosopher and I seek Truth in all things, over the past year I explored this concept; it took me until now to find the time to acquire imagery from my contacts in SPACECOM and to compile my findings:



    Michelle Obama - totally looks like - Lursa the Klingon



    Conclusion:

    Michelle Obama IS a Klingon!




    And Barack is a FERENGI!



    OK now that we've had our little fun - will somebody explain to me how any of this is racist? I mean, WHAT RACE is "Klingon" ? ? ?

    Last time I looked, they only exist in Science Fiction.

    Of course, the way things are going in Reality these days, Sci Fi is looking more and more within the realm of normalcy . . .



    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE ! ! !Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/10/stormbringer-accused-of-racism.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive