Sigh.

    Frocking up is getting kind of hard.
    Not hard as such, as I have more than enough dresses to last me, but tiresome.
    If it's cold (which it has been) I struggle, I suppose I don't have many cold weather suitable dresses.
    Fear not, for I will soldier on.

    Tuesday 19 October
    Target frock. I love this to bits. I have had so many compliments on it!

    Monday 18 October
    Jaqui E.



    Sunday 17 October.
    Looking a fright in a Kookai dress.
    I spent Saturday working at my old work, then Sunday working for S at his office.
    I spent about 3-4 hours folding letters and putting them in envelopes. I was averaging about 5 a minute until I discovered the TV had Foxtel on it, and got swept away by channel E.

    S pays me in dinner. Haha. Like paying an elephant in peanuts.

    We went out to Sugo in Malvern and I had delicious roast pumpkin, spinach and ricotta canneloni. No pics dammit.

    Doing the same this weekend, so will remember to take pics of wherever we decide to eat.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/10/sigh.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive