Thursday

    Hello everyone.
    Happy Thursday.
    It is a glorious day in Melbourne.
    My brother Greg came and had lunch with me in the sun - perfect.

    Thursday October 21 Frock
    Here is another of my bargain purchases from the random basement store in Swanston St.
    Not sure the brand, and I can't turn enough to see the tag.
    As it is quite low, I have a bust minimizing bra on! Who would have thought huh!! It kind of separates majorly so there is not proper cleavage but it doesn't hide them if you are looking at me side on.
    Wednesday October 20
    FCUK Cardigan
    Cue Belt
    Tony Bianco Wedges
    Scanlan & Theodore Dress
    I have NO bra on with this dress haha.
    My left breast has been giving me grief the last 3 days, which strangely coincides with me getting my period for the first time in 7 months (Since I had implanon put in).
    (Possibly too much info, but meh).
    I am wondering if I just have the ache due to it being that time of the month. Thoughts?
    It feels much better to have no bra on.
    I realised that since I started my new job, they have only ever seen me in dresses so I will definately be making an effort to stay dressy!
    Am working this weekend at my old work again. Whilst it is good to see them (and $$) I am looking forward to having the following Saturday off!
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/10/thursday.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive