Frocktober Day 16

    Melbourne Weather is a JOKE.
    Freezing. Windy. Raining. Hailing.

    This thick Wayne Cooper dress is perfect for this weather.
    I woke up this morning to get ready for work, and could not find any black camis. Story of my life!
    Don't mind me and my pasty face - no make up on Weekends remember!
    I feel as though majority of my dresses are for Summer, only about 15% have sleeves.

    Little cross over feature.

    Please do not forget to sponser me!
    All money raised goes to Ovarian Cancer.

    To Sponser:
    Visit www.frocktober.org, go to the 'donate' page. This will take you to paypal and there is a comment section on the last page,
    this is where you put my sponser number '679409'

    Any amount over $2 is tax deductable.
    No matter what amount, large or small, it is all appreciated!!




    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/10/frocktober-day-16.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive