Old School

    Here are some old school pics I found on the comp for ya'll to have a chuckle at!

    Bet & I at my 18th Birthday which was held on the rooftop at Circus in Commerical Road.

    Liz & I.
    Hot damn I could fill out that dress now!!
    (Dress made by Mum)

    I was 18 in this pic also. I want that teddy!!

    (Wish Shorts & Bracewell top)

    Causing trouble at Ikea.
    (Lolita top)


    Not sure when/where/what I am wearing!


    My brothers 21st I think!!
    I was 15! Worst hair ever.
    Cathy, Lucas, Mum & I


    Lara and I at school!

    Suckin' down a cocktail!

    At the hotel for Ashleys 18th birthday, so I was 17.
    Wearing Gripp jeans & Kookai dress rolled up to be a top.

    Same night as above!
    Gabby and I
    (JAG Jumper)
    Showing off my skills.
    Ahh such curly hair!!
    My 18th again!


    Joseph and I

    Gabby and I at Susans 17 birthday
    I must have been 16..

    High School Twirlin'

    I remember this night.
    My ex and I were going out to celebrate our anniversary and we went to Chapellis on Chapel St.
    I think I am going to start wearing my hair natural again!!

    Yep. Hi.


    My hair was so short here!
    I used to have pink spikey hair when I was 12! I will try and find a pic.

    This was taken January 20th, My ex and I were heading to a birthday party of our friend Margas, and when it hit midnight it would be my 18th birthday!!
    My 18th was spent at the 21st Century in Frankston haha.


    Summer back in the day. Such a little runt here.


    Pretending to be preggo...

    Showing my awesome rollarblades!
    I need to rollarblade more often me thinky..

    That ex I mentioned and I were featured in the Herald Sun!!
    Go us!
    Thats all for now! Enjoy xx




















    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/10/old-school.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive