Back at the old office!

    I am back at my old work today.
    For the next 2 Saturdays I am helping out whilst Leah is in London & Paris. Jealous!

    I am really enjoying my new job, which is great.

    I noticed an open umbrella in Simons office this morning & did not think anything of it, until he walked into his office and came out yelling:

    Simon: "Is that your umbrella??!?!?!?!"
    Me: "No?"
    Simon: "Who the hell put it there?"
    Me: "Not sure.. why?"
    Simon: "I am SO superstitious. Get rid of it!!"
    *Simon tries to put it down, freaking out*
    I took it off him and got rid of it, but I had forgotten just how superstitious he is.

    I wonder who did it! So mean!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/10/back-at-old-office.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive