WEDDING DRESS!!!!!!!!

    Last night I had my first consultation with Rose at Annette of Melb.
    Loved her.
    She 'got' me.
    I was not going to show these sketches of the
    dress(es), but I am just too excited.
    Plus out of all the people IRL that know me, who read my blog, only 1 of them are coming to the Wedding and I would have shown her anyway.
    (Well, unless more people I know read my blog & havent told me)
    I am having the more traditional style dress (tulle skirt with little train, french lace cap sleeves) for the ceremony, and up to the first dance.

    The skirt will have 6 layers of English Tulle for volume & 2 layers of French Tulle on the top.
    It will have a ruched waistband & covered buttons at the back.
    The skirt will not be as big as the drawing above, but will have nice volume and movement.
    The sleeves are French Lace with beading.
    It will have a lowish back (not low low).
    The sleeves are detachable.
    The bust is covered in french lace with beading and what not.
    Underneath that is a silk satin deluxe.
    The dress will be fully corseted to under the hip.
    BOOM!
    Now it is time to take off the sleeves & skirt. (I will prob do this for half the photos before the reception, then put them back on and spend up until the first dance in the 'traditional look'.)

    So this dress is figure hugging, sexy & glamorous.
    The french lace kind of drips down the dress.

    We are still deciding on having the covered buttons all the way down to the floor, but am not 100% on this yet.

    As it is fully corseted (not just boned) it will hopefully accentuate my shape & figure.

    This will be in a natural white as I am not a fan of stark white or ivory.

    Yippeee.


    The best part? It came under budget!!!
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/10/wedding-dress.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive