Blegh. Yuck. Getting better though.

    Thought I had better update you on the pimple front.
    As much as I hate having to keep posting the first pic, it goes with the process.

    Day 1
    Lots of little, angry & red pimples with whiteheads everywhere.
    Always as red as the above photo.
    It got to the point where people I hardly knew were commenting.
    I also had pimples all over my chest, shoulders & back.

    Day 8

    The redness started to go down pretty much instantly.

    White heads were vanishing.
    Still little bumps everywhere.

    Day 20 (with sunscreen on)
    Large painful pimples appearing.
    Appearing in places I never had pimples, like the jaw line.
    I figure this was my skin purging.
    Day 31
    Large pimples have gone. Smaller pimples slowing disappearing
    Overall skin texture and appearance has improved dramatically.
    Day 44.

    No large pimples.
    Some white heads appearing (may be because of 'that time of month'.)
    Small pimples are reduced by at least 50% I think.
    There is NOT one pimple on my chest, back or shoulders now.
    I still have scarring on my back but it will fade eventually.
    Side Effects Experienced:
    • Sore, dry lips. Paw Paw has been the worst thing possible to use on them, it made them 10x worse. CARMEX has been the best thing EVER. Amazing.
      To tell you just how dry they have been, I have been waking up with dry blood on my lips.
    • Dry eyes. Eyes are pretty dry, but rarely dry enough to use eye drops.
    • Dry Nostrils. Definately. I had to get a nasal spray haha.
    • Dry Skin. I have only really experienced dry skin on my scalp & soles of my feet!
    • Hair. Hair stays clean. No oilyness at all. This is a plus. For some reason I feel as though my hair is thinning though!! Not a plus.
    • Skin sensitivity. I walked to the bank, 2 blocks in the sun, and I was burnt. Grrr.

    Overall, Roaccutane has worked wonders on my so far. Still have over 4 months to go!

    I meet with my dermo in 3 weeks for my 2nd script.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/10/blegh-yuck-getting-better-though.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive